1. How do I register with eTravelvalue?
Corporates who enter into an agreement with eTravelvalue will be given log in rights to the website. If you would like to register email us on Sales@etravelvalue.com and we will contact you.
2. Is it mandatory to create a log in ID?
Yes its mandatory for us to create a log in ID for your travelers.
3. Can I change my Password?
Yes you can. Just log into your ID and change your password by clicking on my profile in the top right hand corner of the home page.
4. How will I login if I forget my password?
If you have forgotten your password, click on "reset my password" in the corporate log in page.
5. Can I change my User ID?
A User ID cannot be changed, however if you want to have a new user ID contact your travel administrator.
6. If I am finished then how do I log off?
Just click on the log off button (top-right) and you are logged out.
1. I am a non-resident Indian/foreign national , can I use your website to book my ticket?
We accept all American Express , Master & Visa cards issued globally . You can use your card on the website or call our helpline and get your bookings done.
1. How do I reach a travel specialist at the eTravelvalue office?
You can reach eTravelvalue travel specialists on 0124 - 426 6066 or 0124 - 237 0237.
This service is available between 0930 hrs to 1800 hrs Monday through Friday and 0930 hrs to 1500 hrs on Saturdays.
You can also email us email@example.com and our specialists will get back to you within the next 4 business hours.
2. Whom do I call when there is an emergency?
You can call emergency no + 91 9654571925 to reach us and we will try and coordinate your request after office hours.
1. What are the modes of payment available in eTravelvalue.biz?
Presently we accept payment through all American Express, Master and Visa Cards.
We will progressively expand this to offer net banking and cash cards in the very near future.
2. How would I be sure that the credit card information given to you is safe, and will not be used by any third party?
eTravelvalue is a secure site. We have a 128 bit encryption which means all data relating your card that you enter when booking on eTravelvalue are sent in Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect against unintentional information disclosure to third parties.
3. What is the CVV Number and where it appears on my card?
This is a unique 3 digit Card Verification Number for all Master and Visa cards and it appears as the last 3 digits on the reverse of the card following your credit card number. For American Express it is a four digit number on the right hand top corner of the face of the card.
1. How do I know that my reservation is confirmed on the airline booking system?
The moment your booking is confirmed on the system and the Card payment approval is obtained the airline PNR number will be displayed on the screen. You should take a print out of the page for your records.
2. Should I cross check my flight reservation?
Once your booking is made through us, there is no need to recheck your reservation. However if you still wish to do so you can call our help line or recheck on the airline website by putting your PNR number.
3. Do I need to re-confirm my flight before departure?
It is not mandatory to reconfirm your flights before departure from India. However certain airlines require reconfirmations to be done before 72 hours prior to your departure from overseas destinations. Please check with the airline for this requirement.
4. How do I tele check in?
The tele check in facility is available only for frequent flyer members of the airlines. If you are a frequent flyer member please call the airline tele check in number.
5. How do I allocate my seat?
For airlines that have this facility eTravelvalue website can help you allocate the seat. Please use option of SEAT MAP available under preferences in the Confirm page of the website.
1. What are the cancellation charges?
The cancellation administration charges for eTravelvalue is contracted by your company . This is in addition to the cancellation charges of the airlines. Airlines cancellation charges which vary from airlines to airlines. The exact cancellation fees of the airlines will be available in the fare rules which you can view by clicking F next to each fare in your flight selection.
2. Where should I contact for flight cancellation?
Please contact our customer help line or call the airline directly. In both instances please note the cancellation reference number is provided. The cancellation reference number will help you track your refunds easily and is also important to establish the time of cancellation with the airline if a dispute occurs.
In case of paper ticket please courier through a reliable courier agency to the under mentioned address after calling on our help line or emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org
eTravelvalue India (P) Ltd.
B-6, Infocity, Sector 34,
3. How will I receive my ticket refund?
The refund amount will be credited less of airlines cancellation charges and applicable administrative fee to the same card account which was used for the original booking.
1. How will I amend / change my flight reservation?
Changes in flight bookings is permitted by certain airlines for certain fares.Please contact our travel specialists to get it done.
2. How many passengers can be booked in one go?
Only 4 passengers can be booked at one go. If you are more than 4 passengers you are required to repeat the booking process for the additional passengers.
3. What is an e-ticket? Why can't you issue a normal airlines ticket?
An e-ticket is an electronic ticket sent to you on email showing an airlines confirmation number called PNR along with the trip itinerary and ticket number.
4. How will I enter at the airport with an e-ticket?
You will have to show the printout of the e-ticket and your valid photo id to the security personnel for entry into the airport and also at the airlines check in counter. Thereafter the airline will issue you a boarding pass which allow you to board the aircraft.
5. How necessary it is to show my e-ticket confirmation print out at the airport check in counter?
Showing your e-ticket print out is not mandatory for domestic travel in case you remember your booking reference i.e. PNR you can quote this at the airline counter outside the airport and collect a print out by producing your photo identity.
1. How would I get my Paper ticket?
Your paper ticket will be couriered to you at the address provided by you in the traveler details. We will also inform you by email about the dispatch details.
2. How much time it will take to reach my ticket to me?
Your ticket should reach you within three business days from the date of transaction completed.
3. Can my ticket delivered if my address involves PO Box?
No, ticket cannot e delivered on this address, as courier company need signature on delivery of the consignment, which will not be possible in case of PO box address.
4. Can you deliver my ticket to my village/town?
We can deliver the ticket to your village/town provided courier company has their network there. If they do not have such facility then you have to provide us alternative address. As an option ticket can be collected from our office also.